1. Be responsible for the positioning of the game project, controlling the game development direction and formulating the game framework according to the development of the western game market and the company's development strategy
2. Understanding the market: Based on the understanding of the western casual game or midcore game market and users, designing games and writing game plans with clear goals and logic;
3. Analyzing product operation status in time based on changes in the Western market and product response, and continuously improve products based on user conditions;
4. Controlling the overall progress and quality of the project and be responsible for the final result of the project, maintaining efficient coordination with the program and art to ensure that the game plan can be implemented correctly in each department.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years of producer-related experience, leading at least one project successfully launched experience;
2. Love the game production industry, have considerable familiarity and understanding of the Western game industry, cover a wide range of games or have in-depth research and understanding of certain types of games (good at casual games or medcore games are preferred)
3. With rich project management experience, able to control project nodes and coordinate resources integration,
4. With rich team management experience, able to train and motivate the team, proficient in grasping the market and player dynamics, and formulating product plans reasonably
5. Excellent planning, execution, promotion, stress resistance and problem-solving ability, high sense of responsibility and enthusiasm, good at multi-threaded work and teamwork.
Established in March, 2012, ByteDance is one of the earliest companies to apply artificial intelligence technology to large-scale information distribution. ByteDance has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages, including Tik Tok, Helo, Douyin and Douyinhuoshan. With over 1.5 billion global users, and offices covering more than 30 countries and regions, it has become one of the top three most valuable unicorn companies in the world.
ByteDance entered the games industry in 2018. With our content production and distribution capabilities and a massive billion-level user base, we are dedicated to provide exhilarating gaming experiences for players around the globe. We have already assembled a team of more than 1000 talents from the game development and publishing disciplines and this is just the beginning for our endeavors. You will be given great learning opportunities to fully realise your potentials and prove yourself worthy amongst a group of determined, devoted professionals that share the same dreams and passions.
Join us to make a difference, the stage is yours.