1.Be responsible for the product operation during the testing and
operation period of the company's overseas game release products, to
ensure the smooth access of the test period version and the stability of
the operation period version;
2. Be responsible for communication and coordination with different departments such as
developers, operation and maintenance, testing, security and so on to
ensure the smooth development of the technical work of each module;
3.Follow up all aspects of the version process such as version testing,
version deployment, version release, BUG collection feedback, technical
indicator data monitoring and tuning;
4. Be responsible for the analysis and summary of daily data reports, and based on this,
continuously optimizing operating methods, making early warning of
problems and timely feedback;
5. Be responsible for the localization operation of the company's overseas mobile games, including
language proofreading, localization activities, local user demands
mining and so on.
1. Bachelor degree or above, excellent in English, more than 2 years of
game operation experience, responsible for online operation of popular
products and overseas market experience is preferred.
2. Be familiar with the publishing, operation and promotion channels of the
game market, and have a deep understanding of users' characteristics and
demands in various regions;
3. Be able to work under pressure, have a strong sense of responsibility and communication, and good at teamwork;
4. Have abilities of logical thinking, fast learning, text editing and tool grasping;
5. Proficient in office software such as word, excel, PowerPoint;
6. Good English communication skill.
Established in March, 2012, ByteDance is one of the earliest companies to apply artificial intelligence technology to large-scale information distribution. ByteDance has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages, including Tik Tok, Helo, Douyin and Douyinhuoshan. With over 1.5 billion global users, and offices covering more than 30 countries and regions, it has become one of the top three most valuable unicorn companies in the world.
ByteDance entered the games industry in 2018. With our content production and distribution capabilities and a massive billion-level user base, we are dedicated to provide exhilarating gaming experiences for players around the globe. We have already assembled a team of more than 1000 talents from the game development and publishing disciplines and this is just the beginning for our endeavors. You will be given great learning opportunities to fully realise your potentials and prove yourself worthy amongst a group of determined, devoted professionals that share the same dreams and passions.
Join us to make a difference, the stage is yours.