A top Chinese gaming development and publishing company is looking for a foreign candidate for the strategist role, based in Shanghai, reporting directly to management of the firm.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Cover US/European and Japan gaming markets and identify partnership/opportunities.
- Participate in preparation of strategic reports and report to management;
- To lead/assist in daily management of product team;
- Solicit strategic partnership/IP/with foreign gaming/media/technology firms;
- Ensure consistency in all verbal and written communication materials;
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred)
- 2-7 years of experience in related field – consulting/VC /investment banking/ECM/equity research with focus on gaming industry preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (bilingual of English/Chinese preferred), or command of written and spoken Japanese and Chinese.
- Extensive experience in modeling, powerpoint report drafting.