OnePlus is a global smartphone brand with 2,000+ employees from 26+ countries, ranking top 5 premium smartphone brand by Counterpoint. We OnePlusers are a community looking to deliver true flagship experiences with smooth performance, quality software, and expert craftsmanship. We focus on the things that matter most to us - design and user experience. Most importantly, we’re not just doing it for ourselves. Our mission is to share the best technology, built hand-in-hand with our community.
We are seeking a Strategy Manager who is a proactive, collaborative and farsighted executor across teams and cultures. Our Strategy Department aims to improve the strategic insight, planning and execution capabilities of the entire organization, to drive the company to adhere to a long-term orientation, and to support a healthier and longer-term development of OnePlus.
1. Collaborate with product, marketing, technical teams and provide to the leadership team with strategic insights and analyses of consumer, industry, technology;
2. Work with the leadership team on verifying company's long-term strategic hypotheses and formulating short and medium term strategies for global markets as well as implementation plan;
3. Participate directly in strategic projects, including identifying opportunities and risks, integrating resources, and driving projects forward.
Experience & Backgrounds
1. Bachelor’s degree or above from a global top-tier university, ideally with diverse cultural or living background;
2. About 3 years of working experience preferably in strategy consulting, market research, consumer insights in consumer electronics or related industries; graduates also acceptable;
3. Strong data/information searching, solid logical thinking, and proven ability to synthesize insights from analyses;
4. Integrity, optimism, sense of responsibility, pressure resistance, and drive for results;
5. Fluent English is required. Fluency in Chinese is highly preferred.