- Architect, design and oversee implementation of mobile game test automation solutions.
- Work with product teams to extract test automation requirements and drive adoption.
- Design an integration path for existing automation tools and manage implementation.
- Design and help perform various test plans including functional, compatibility and performance of mobile games, and track product defect.
- Managing and coaching junior engineers. Teach internal training courses, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master of Science in Computer Science or related fields preferred.
- 2 years’ work experiences required, preferably in software testing or development.
- Proficient in English. Chinese language skill is preferred but NOT a must.
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals and programming languages
- Passion for video games and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experiences in game development or testing is preferred.