Who are we?
Founded in 2008, with more than 600 people in HQ Beijing office, ELEX's goal is always the global market, committed to game development, publishing and operations all together, with a primary focus on international market and has become one of the pioneers of China's game companies looking to expand into international markets.
What kind of people is ELEX looking for?
Global visionaries: Doer, inventor, adventurist.
Language Skills: English, German, Russia, Arabic, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Thai,Italian or Spanish
What can I get from joining ELEX?
· Great platform of making games
· Working with a group of talented people
· A culture encouraging success and accepting failure
· Good benefits and wealth program
We are looking for talented young partners with an international vision, to achieve further success and make more breaking through records in the global game market.
What you will be doing:
· Responsible for making social media strategies for user engagement & user growth, Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, discord, tiktok, reddit & twitter.
· Independently manage the social media platforms with own unique view of the product & creative ideas
· Align and execute social media strategy from planning to execution, in compliant with brand communication goals and guidelines. Content including but not limited to version updates, new features, viral, etc
· Follow trends & hot topics closely & be able to creatively form correlation with the game & use it for social media promotion.
· Develop /manage annual content calendar for all media platforms to dial up brand-level communication; support each campaign awareness and engagement with target segments.
· Regularly monitor social media trends, market insights, explore new digital media platform and tools, and competitor information acquirement especially in German or Russia speaking markets.
· Communicate with development team for new version updates in game & provide direct & crisp feedback obtained from social media platforms. Also, be involved with R&D team for product innovation.
· Quickly understand the problems existing in old games, and effectively intervene and optimize them.
Your skills and qualifications:
· Almost 3 years of work experience in community management. Game community management is a plus.
· Proven track record of establishing & managing social media platforms.
· Native or C2 level in both local region language & English. Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
. Language Skills: English, German, Russia, Arabic, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Thai,Italian or Spanish
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Advertising or relevant field.
· Basic Photoshop/photo editing skills.
· Love playing games & worked in game industry.
· Deep understanding of SLG games, users & market.
· Open-minded, proactive & good communication skills.
· Be able to organize independently & can work with fewer directions.
· Result oriented & has the ability to set targets by themselves as per the team’s KPIs.